Generative AI Using YOUR Knowledge
ChatGPT has taken the world by a storm. In less than two months, more than 100 million people have signed up to use the service. That's a faster uptake than any other application, ever.
It's easy to see why. ChatGPT is smart - smart enough to pass the Wharton MBA, US Bar and US Medical License exams. During that two months it's been used to write resumes, scientific papers, computer code, marketing emails, whole books and even to give business advice.
Generative AI like ChatGPT now has the power to disrupt every industry - but particularly the knowledge management and chatbot industries that KayBot was built for. It's also, however, given us the tools to make KayBot much more capable.
So we have.
Stephen Young is CEO of FactNexus and a knowledge graph and complex data specialist. His lifelong passion for new knowledge technologies comes from his belief that our biggest problems are too complex to solve without artificial help. Steve re-engineered the famous ELIZA chatbot and built his first neural network as a CompSci and Psychology undergraduate and he published a web-based Knowledge graph, with web search and a conversational UI, a full two years before Google.
- More Articles
- Generative AI is Graph's Biggest Ever Opportunity
- Is Human Intelligence Just Autocomplete on Steroids?
- What IS a Knowledge Graph?
- Why Your Slack Team Needs a Knowledge Base
- What is a SEMANTIC Knowledge Graph?
- How to Build a Knowledge Graph
- Introducing EKG – and the Knowledge Graph about Knowledge Graphs